Saturday 14 July 2012

Back in Business!

Well hello!! So i kind of forgot the password to my blog that's why i've been MIA, but i finally got some time to reset everything so i'm back! 


Today I had a crazy idea to paint my nails, each hand being a different colour! Here's how it turned out: 


Left hand: "Teal" by GOSH cosmetics, ring finger sparkle "Save Me" by O.P.I's Nicki Minaj collection 
Right Hand: "Osaka-To-Me Orange" by O.P.I, ring finger sparkle "Save Me" by O.P.I's Nicki Minaj collection

3 comments:

  1. hey, I sorta just came across your blog randomly but I like it. Your nails look really cool! I followed you~

    Come look at my blog:)
    fashionprincess00.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I sorta just came across your blog randomly but I like it. Umm sooo it said my comment was posted but i dont see it so if there are 2 comments from me dont think im crazy haha

    Come look at my blog:)
    fashionprincess00.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look awesome girl! love the colours and the nicki m polish is gorg! i'm so pumped your back at er! Can't wait for more posts!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete