Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hairspray!!

Heyyooo! 

Eufora is a cruelty free salon brand that promises to create products with unparalleled performance, respecting the environment and your own personal health as well. I have been using Eufora products for years and my absolute favourite is the Elevate Finishing Spray. 




I have tried a countless amount of hairsprays and this is the only one that doesn't make me feel like I'm choking on chemicals every time i spray it. It is very lightweight but has a firm-hold, like it says on the bottom of the bottle. It gives your hair a nice but subtle orangey citrus smell and holds your hair perfectly for whatever occasion, it also gives you sun protection!

I love this product!

Check out more Eufora products here:

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome! I love how it is great for you and the environment! great review!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete